Ramuc Pool Paint Type DS Acrylic, White - 1 gal - 9101-311
DS offers advantages over traditional solvent-based paints. DS Acrylic can be applied to damp surfaces and previously painted chlorinated and synthetic rubber surfaces. Use of DS allows the pool to be filled within 3 days after the final application of paint. Acrylic coatings such as DS are used when short down times are critical. Water-based acrylics are extremely color-fast and UV resistant.
Compatibility: For compatibility purposes, the existing paint on previously painted surfaces of a pool should be determined before painting. Use dark colors for accent painting only. Dark colors can prematurely fade or blister, especially in chemically treated water.
- Existing Acrylic
- Existing Chlorinated and Synthetic Rubber
- Existing Epoxy
- Bare Concrete
- Ramuc Clean & Prep Solution
- Spas/Hot Tubs
- Salt Water Pool Systems
- 250 sq. ft./per gallon on bare surfaces
- 350-400 sq. ft./per gallon on recoats
Dry Time Between Coats:
- 4 Hours
Dry/Cure Time Before Filling:
- Outdoor: 3 Dry Days
- Indoor: 6 Days
- Excellent solution when short down-time is critical.
- Two-coat system.
- Adheres best on a cool, damp (not wet), and extremely clean surface.
- VOC compliant everywhere in US and Canada.
Mixing: Mechanically mix.
Coverage: Up to 400 sq. ft./gallon on recoats.
Fill Time-Outdoor: 3 dry days.
Clean-up: Soap and Water.
Not for use on fiberglass/gelcoat pools and spas.
Do not store product at temperatures less than 32 degrees F.