Enjoy free shipping on orders over $35, throughout the US & Canada
Taxes & duties to be paid at time of delivery for all US customers.
A premium quality waterborne alkyd/ acrylic semi transparent stain formulated to penetrate, protect, and beautify wood siding, decks, fences or furniture. Its semi transparent color allows the grain pattern and texture of the wood to show through. Generally, one coat of stain is sufficient on properly prepared substrates. A second coat of stain may be necessary on some surfaces to achieve desired color and/or uniformity. It may be applied to new, weathered or to previously stained wood.
Recommended For: Residential or commercial applications where a premium quality finish is desired. For exterior use on wood decking, fencing, siding, shakes, and furniture.
Love, love, love this stain for a few reasons:
1. I chose dragon's breath and I love the colour after it goes on and dries. In the can you think it's grey primer, but when you put it on the wooden deck, it changes completely. It has a rustic brown tone. It is exceptional. The second coat goes on like a dream --so smoothly and evenly and absorbs into the wood readily. I used a stain brush to apply the product.
2. It arrived at my home quickly. I didn't have to call to see where my purchase was, I got an email saying when I could expect it.
3. It was very well packaged and came with a stir stick.
4. I've had nothing but compliments on the look of the finished job.
5. Water beads off the deck, so I feel the wood is well protected.
Have used first the Sikkens two coat system, then that evolved into Sikkens one coat, on our deck and fences since 1991 , the wood from my old 27 year old deck is still usable for other projects, no drought in my mind it is the best.