- Polishes all wood surfaces to a soft luster with a protective coating of Carnauba Wax and Beeswax
- Introduces conditioning oils that “feed” the wood and helps keep it from drying and fading
- Enhances the natural beauty and depth of grain in finished and unfinished wood
- For use on antiques, dining tables, kitchen cabinets, wood doors and trim, etc.
- Helps to prevent further drying of the wood and deterioration of the finish
- The perfect follow-up to Restor-A-Finish to maintain the newly restored wood finish
Feed-N-Wax Wood Polish & Conditioner is ideal for enhancing the natural depth of grain while providing added protection and luster to furniture, antiques, and cabinets. Feed-N-Wax helps introduce conditioning oils that “feed” the wood while providing a protective coating of beeswax and carnauba wax. This unique blend of beeswax, carnauba wax, orange oil, and other beneficial ingredients help preserve and keep the wood from drying out, fading, or even cracking.
Feed-N-Wax should be used on finished and unfinished woods whenever wood starts to look faded or dry, usually every month or so. Feed-N-Wax was developed as the best follow-up to Restor-A-Finish for maintaining the newly restored finish.
Contains no silicone or linseed oils. Not intended for food-prep surfaces. For food-prep surfaces use Howard Butcher Block Conditioner, Cutting Board Oil