Osmo Polyx®-Oil is a very durable Hardwax-Oil wood coating especially suited for hardwood floors and furniture. Polyx®-Oil is derived from natural vegetable oils and waxes, and protects wood against water, dirt, beer, wine, cola and saliva. A unique combination of natural oils and waxes provides a finish that can be spot-repaired and/or restored/renewed with no sanding required, therefore wood never needs complete refinishing again. Osmo Polyx®-Oil is microporous and does not crack, flake, peel or blister. In comparison to conventional finishes, the natural vegetable oils and waxes allow for an easy-to-apply, hard-wearing finish that can be applied by professionals and homeowners alike.
- Easy to apply – used by both professionals and homeowners
- Extremely durable and hard wearing
- Can be spot-repaired and refreshed with no sanding required
- A microporous finish that does not crack, peel, or flake
- Very water and dirt resistant as well as juice, tea, cola, wine, beer, coffee.
- Enhances the wood’s natural character
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children’s toys
- Made in Germany – Conforms to strict German and European norms