SICO ProLuxe Premium Deck Wood Finish is a alkyd formulation, translucent coating for exterior wood decks, their railings and lattices. Sico ProLuxe Premium Deck Wood Finish offers optimal protection on pressure treated wood, cedar, redwood, pine, hardwood and lumber.
Gloss Level: Satin finish
Spreading Rate per Coat: Approximately 33 to 42 square metres (350 to 450 sq. ft.) per 3.78 L on smooth surfaces.
*Coverage figures may vary depending on the type, age and texture of the wood and application method.
⭐ High-solids alkyd formula, two-coat application.
⭐ Premium translucent water-repellent exterior wood topcoat.
⭐ Allows natural characteristic and grain of wood to show through.
⭐ Microporous product; which is waterproof, but allows wood to breathe.
⭐ High-performance resin resists cracking and peeling.
⭐ Its translucent iron oxide pigments amplify depth of colour, clarity and
⭐ Its powerful UV absorbers protect colour and wood substrate.
⭐ Resistant to marring from deck furniture.
⭐ Contains a mildew-resistant preservative.
- Not recommended for outdoor furniture.
- Wood Finish colour Natural will weather faster than others. This colour is not recommended for use on darker coloured woods.
- The moisture content of wood must be below 18%.
- High and continuous moisture content, insufficient ventilation of wood or intensive circulation (decks) prematurely reduce the product durability or can cause peeling.
- Use on exotic hardwoods may affect coverage, dry time and durability.
- The density of the exotic hardwoods reduces the penetration of the coating into the wood and may require more frequent maintenance.
- Not to be applied over shellac.
- This product is not to be mixed with other products.