The Graco HVLP Quick Release Fluid Needle-Nozzle Sets for HVLP Edge II Gun is the perfect accessory to have on hand when using an HVLP sprayer. This set includes a fluid needle and nozzle, each with a quick release mechanism that makes it easy to swap out and change settings. With this set, you'll have everything you need to achieve a smooth, glass-like finish on cabinets, millwork, and other surfaces.
Fluid and Work Piece Preparation
In addition to selecting the right fluid set for the coating, proper fluid coating and work surface preparation is critical to achieving a smooth, professional fine finish. Listed below are suggestions for proper preparation when using an HVLP sprayer:
- Strain fluids before spraying – this includes colors, reducers, and hardeners.
- Use a slower drying reducer or thinner to compensate for the faster drying time caused by the warm air of the turbine. Do not over reduce.
- Spray performance varies with the viscosity of the material sprayed, HVLP sprayer and length of hose.
- Most material manufacturers provide recommendations for their materials. Follow these recommendations.
- For proper adhesion, ensure the surface of the work piece is completely clean.