TIMBERMATE® Water-Based Wood Filler
Timbermate Wood filler is an Interior grade 4 in 1 Wood Putty, Grain Filler, Edge Filler and Crack Filler. When thinned slightly with water can also be used as a sanding sealer. Timbermate does not shrink, sink, crack or fall out and has an indefinite shelf life. It is non-flammable, non-toxic and can be used to the last gram.
The secret ingredient of Timbermate is tap water therefore containing no Acrylic, Latex or Solvents. Timbermate comes in 13 premixed colours plus Natural Tint Base. Timbermate takes all types of known stains, varnishes and coatings. The Timbermate formula is over 85 years old and is the only genuine water-based formula in the world proving that the formulation has stood the test of time.
Features & Benefits of Timbermate
• No Waste, Usable to the last drop. If tub dries out just add water to soften.
• Won’t Shrink, Sink, Crack or Fall Out.
• Suitable for use in all Timbers including Particle Board M.D.F. (Custom Wood) *Plaster Board, Flooring, Panelling etc.
• Can be used as Wood Putty, Sanding Sealer, Prime Coat, Grainfiller, Crackfiller, Undercoat & Edge Filler all in one.
• Available in 13 Timber Tones plus Natural. Use White for top coats only.
• Can be tinted in wet state or overstained when dry. Use any type of Colorant i.e. Water Based Spirit based ochers etc.
• Easy sanding, will not clog paper when DRY Sanded dust can be mixed with water for re-use.
• Fast drying approx. 20-30 min, but can be heat dried with a heat gun or lamp for faster drying. Temperature can affect drying time.
• Clean hands or tools with water.
• Non Flammable, Non Toxic,Non Yellowing.
• Solvent, Latex and Acrylic Free.
• Heat Proof and Freezeproof.
• Provides a strong foundation for all top coats inc. Single & two pack products polyurethane’s, oils, acrylics, french polish wax etc.
• Takes nails, screws, planing, sawing, drilling and routing
• Can be used on Metal,Plastic, Fibreglass and in Foundries.
• 100% Australian Made and Owned.
• Available in pack sizes of 250g, 500g, 2Kg, 8Kg, 20Kg and 200Kg.
• Interior Grade.