Penofin FAMASGA TSF Satin Natural Architectural Marine
Penofin® FAMASGA TSF Architectural Marine Grade Transparent Coating delivers the highest level of quality, protection and beauty. Designed to provide a protective yet breathable water and UV resistant barrier for wood above the waterline. Utilizing an innovative blend of deep penetrating modified natural oils, cutting-edge waterborne alkyd-urethane hybrid resin technology combined with polymerized silicone for superior surface and internal water repellency. This advanced combination of technologies allows for natural oils and resins to penetrate deep into the fibers of the wood without blocking the pores, allowing for maximum internal and external water repellency while maintaining breathability. Supreme level UV resistance through the use of a multi-phase UV protection package composed of high grade trans-oxide pigments, Nano-technology UV blockers and UV photo-light stabilizers. This durable yet flexible alkyd-urethane hybrid system delivers maximum protection in harsh marine environments.
- Durable yet flexible alkyd-urethane hybrid technology
- Deep penetrating modified natural oils combined with advanced waterborne delivery system for maximum penetration and natural beauty
- Water repellent yet breathable formulation
- Platinum level UV resistance Easy to maintain: Does not flake, peel or chip over time
- Easy reapplication: No need to sand or chemically strip before re-coating
- Low VOC (<100 g/L)