3M ScotchBlue™ Original Multi-Surface Painter's Tape 2090
ScotchBlue™ Original Multi-Surface Painter's Tape is the tape that DIY painter’s and pros have loved for more than 30 years. Whether you’re protecting your wood trim, painted walls, tile floor, or glass windows, this versatile multi-surface tape can stay on surfaces for up to 14 days and then removes easily without leaving any sticky residue behind. Help protect your surfaces while bringing your creative vision to life with the help of ScotchBlue™ Original Multi-Surface Painter's Tape.
For great paint results, make sure the surface is clean, dry, and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly. Next, apply the Scotch® General Painting Multi-Surface Painter's Tape onto the surface while pressing down firmly as you go. Let the tape set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting for an optimal bond. Once finished painting, make sure the paint is completely dry before removing the tape. To properly lift it up, start by slowly pulling the tape back on itself before removing at a 45-degree angle.
- 14-day clean removal leaves behind no damage or sticky residue
- UV & sunlight resistant
- Medium adhesive for an even bond on a variety of surfaces
- Moisture resistance helps resist paint bleed-through
- Conforms to corners, edges, and straight lines
- Strong paper backing helps prevent tearing when removing tape
- Easily mark up tape with measurements or notes
- The tape that DIY painters and pros have loved for more than 30 years