Regal® Select Exterior High Build Paint
Regal Select exterior offers optimum coverage for added protection and durability in fewer coats. A premium quality, high build, self priming, 100% acrylic latex formula engineered for optimum hide. It adheres powerfully to exterior substrates and provides advanced mildew and stain resistance. With easy application by brush, roller or spray, this coating offers excellent flow and leveling and delivers an extremely durable, protective finish.
Recommended For: wood, hardboard, fibre cement, cedar shake, vinyl and aluminum siding; unglazed brick, concrete, stucco, cinder block, and primed metal.
Colour(s) — Standard: White (01)
*CSP colours not available
Coverage: Approximately 400sqft/3.79L
- Sag-resistant formula up to 20 mils wet which allows application of a thicker coating across a variety of substrates, including wood, vinyl/PVC, masonry, and fibre cement board
- Excellent flow and levelling offers less drag for a smooth, high-build finish across all sheens
- Flexible high-build formula bridges small cracks and covers minor surface imperfections
- Breathable film that lets internal moisture escape, minimizing potential blistering and peeling
- Protects agains harsh weather conditions, including wind-driven rain
- Low temperature application down to 1.7°C (35°F) extends the painting season
- Provides a mildew-resistant coating
- Lifetime limited warranty (see TDS for details)
- Engineered with Gennex® Colour Technology
- View the sell sheet for more information