Howard LM0016 Lemon Oil Wood Polish, 16-Ounce
- Polishes all wood furniture to a nice shine with a pleasant fresh scent of lemons
- Conditions finished and unfinished wood surfaces leaving a beautiful, natural glow using real lemon oil
- Dusts and cleans all wood surfaces including kitchen cabinets, tables, chairs, desks, paneling, antiques, and more
- Helps prevent drying and fading on all your wood furniture
- Easily removes surface dirt and dust without drying out or harming the wood
- Penetrates dry wood finishes to replenish lost oils and preserve the wood's natural beauty
Use Howard Lemon Oil to polish all wood surfaces including kitchen cabinets, tables, chairs, desks, paneling, antiques, and more. Lemon Oil will help keep your wood from drying out while restoring its depth of grain and natural beauty. It’s easy to use and excellent for polishing, conditioning, and nourishing all wood surfaces, including teak and other oiled woods.
Howard has been using the polishing power of real citrus oils to gently clean and polish wood finishes for over 35 years. Lemon essence oils are derived from the rind of the fruit and have excellent cleaning and polishing properties. These special oils, blended with a highly refined mineral oil, enhance the depth and bring out the natural beauty of the wood grain. Howard Lemon Oil can be used on all wood surfaces including antiques, furniture, and kitchen cabinets without drying the wood finish. Does not contain silicone or linseed oil.