Are you a DIYer, woodworker, or cabinet refinisher? You're in luck! Fuji Spray has the award-winning Mini-Mite Platinum Series, which packs enough power and portability for your fine finishing projects. With the Mini-Mite 3, 4, and 5 Platinums, you can use everything from low viscosity to high viscosity materials on many substrates!
What sets Fuji Spray apart isn't just power; it's efficiency. Their revolutionary Heat Dissipation Chamber improves turbine motor lifespan and channels excess heat – keeping it functioning smoothly for longer. Plus their sound control technology keeps sound levels to a minimum - perfect for all woodworking professionals or anyone tired of loud equipment vibrations. So don't be let down by subpar products – gain the professional touch with Fuji Spray's Mini-Mite Platinum Series!
⭐ GET THE QUALITY YOU EXPECT - The Fuji Spray Mini-Mite 3 PLATINUM™ is perfect for the professional who wants the best in terms of quality and performance. With a 3-Stage turbine, non-bleed spray gun, and heat dissipation chamber, this system is designed to provide the user with exceptional results.
⭐ NOISE REDUCTION - The Fuji Spray Mini-Mite 3 PLATINUM™ features noise reduction covers that help to keep the sound level down when spraying. This not only makes things more comfortable for the user, but it also helps to reduce fatigue.
⭐ 2-YEAR WARRANTY - Fuji Spray believes in their products and stands behind them with a 2-year warranty on parts and labor. So you can be sure that you're getting a quality product that will last.
9600 G-XPC Gravity Spray Gun Difference
Featured with a side-mounted pressurized 400cc gravity cup with stand and a with a swivel and set feature. The G-XPC easily allows the operator to spray in any direction, making it perfect for bathtub and countertop refinishing, cabinet casework, and elaborate bespoke furniture. With the G-XPC you have a full range of spraying right at your fingertips!
Some of the most sought after features of this spray gun is the exclusive side-mounted Fan Pattern Control™ to adjust the fan size, and the swivel and set cup. The G-XPC gravity spray gun is non-bleed, meaning that air passes through the spray gun only when the trigger is pulled, resulting in less turbulence in the spray area, less paint buildup on the tip of the fluid nozzle, and far less spray gun noise. All newer Fuji Spray® turbines are designed and built with a bleed-off inside the turbine to allow the use of any non-bleed spray gun.
• 1.4mm air cap set installed
• 9600-G-XPC™ spray gun optional nylon cups available in 3oz, 400cc, and 600cc
• Non-Bleed spray gun leads to less blowing around of shop dust and negligible turbulence in the spray area.
• Side-Mounted Fan Pattern Control – Adjustable incremental fan pattern with three orientations: horizontal, vertical, circle
• Stay Cool Handle™ nylon-coated handle always stays and provides a comfortable grip.
• Rotating nipple assembly – makes for easy adjustment of the pressure tube, especially for those who are left-handed.
• 3-Stage Mini-Mite PLATINUM™ Series Turbine (6.5 PSI)
• Professional Grade Non-Bleed Spray Gun with Stainless Steel Fluid Passages
• Patented Side-Mounted Fan Pattern Control™
• Heat Dissipation Chamber™
• Noise Reduction Covers™
• 25ft Hi-Flex™ Hose
• Quick Connect Coupling & Air Control Valve
• Detailed User Manual
• #4 Ford Viscosity Cup
• Wrench & Cleaning Brush
• 2-Year Warranty on Parts & Labor